Fall Reset Workshop
Ayurvedic Cleanse and Fall Reset Workshop
Join us in a hands-on, transformative workshop designed to educate and support people as we transition into the busy holiday season. Learn the basics of ancient Eastern Medicine, how to prepare for the change in seasons and practices to keep you nourished and supported.
Sunday, October 15th & Sunday October 22nd
This two-part workshop covers Ayurveda 101, Chinese Herbs & Supplements to support the immune system, recipes, meditation & yoga practices, daily support through a private Facebook group and a restorative acupuncture and yoga session.
Guided by: Alyssa Montana and Lisa Fudge Smith
Our first session will consist of introductions, information, resources and a short yoga practice. We will stay in contact throughout the week on our private Facebook group offering daily support, reminders and daily practices. The second session will be supportive, celebrating and reflecting on the prior week, and finishing with an Acupuncture and Restorative Yoga session.
- One group acupuncture & restorative yoga session
- Individual mini consultation with Lisa (pulse diagnosis after cleanse)
- Info session: preparing for winter with herbs & supplements
- Into session: Ayurveda 101
- Recipe for Kitchari Cleanse
- Ayurvedic self-care practices for fall/winter
- Three, 25-minute online yoga practices (one for each dosha)
- Two recorded, guided meditations
- Private Facebook group with online support and daily inspiration
Session duration: 1pm - 4pm on both October 15 and 22nd
Cost: $120 ($100 for Gather members)
Registration deadline: Thursday, October 12th
(Preregistration required with a minimum of 10 participants)